Tuesday, June 12, 2012

the reason Why

I started this particular blog with a very high goal: become one of those fashion blogs that inspire people. But I've known for a long time and still do that it's not something...I can so easily attain. And now that I've taken from time off from all of my Blogger blogs, I've come up with a new goal, a goal I had initially set as a "New Year's Resolution" but let it fall through just a week later.

To write more.

And not about things that make me see hipster or cool or intelligent or unique, but things that are just me. Things that occur to me, that I think, things that I find interesting or just quirky or that make me laugh. Things that I do or say or want to live by or remember a few weeks down the road.

For instance, I've recently established a new goal for myself:

Use stairs, not escalators.


I don't know about you but this one's a little hard, for many reasons:

  1. Escalators are faster. 
  2. Stairs means more exercise. 
  3. Escalators are faster.
  4. More exercise means being reminded that I am out of shape. 
  5. Escalators are faster. 
But despite these reasons, I put myself to the test, starting today actually. And I am proud to say that day one, my friends, was a success. Now onto day two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment