tonight was probably...yes, it was the first time i unintentionally stayed out. there was an engagement bbq party at a friend's for two friends and it just went all night long. all i can say is, i am very grateful that i got the spend the time having a good time and not having to go home right away. also, some friends are just the best -- you can trust them and have these kinds of impromptu events.
the title refers to the fact that i may have held a sparkler by the wrong end and got burnt on my index and thumb of my left hand, as well as the fact that i smelled heavily of campfire. t'was a good night.