Saturday, September 17, 2011

beginning of a project

i find it a little odd that i actually got myself started on this but i think this is purely for my own interests and curiosity than for any other reason. yes, even the reason of me always wanting to have my own fashion-related blog.

i suppose i should explain this project, if not to whoever stumbles upon this blog then to myself: i have a lot of clothes. i have clothes that i don't wear, clothes that i neglect, clothes that i wear a lot, clothes that i wear when the season changes, clothes that i pull out on occasion and clothes that i just forget i have. lots of different 'kinds' of clothes. 

en bref, this is a blog where i'll post pictures of my daily outfits, whenever i remember to take a picture. so to start us off properly, it's already mid-september and believe it or not, it was already cold enough to pull out my trench coat during the first week of september! 


the trench coat was bought last fall, the scarf this summer and the boots are old. yes, old. this was my outfit on september 7th, taken while i was waiting for the bus to go teach piano. 


trench coat; Tommy Hilfiger // scarf; Gap // boots; Feet First (now called Locale)

No comments:

Post a Comment